[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] May Marketing Call
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] May Marketing Call
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 07:49:39 +0200
- To: TDF Marketing <email@example.com>
May Marketing Call is scheduled for Thursday, May 14, at 1PM UTC (3PM
CEST) to discuss activities related to the virtual marketing plan, which
will be shared later today on this mailing list.
Meeting room: https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/marketing.
We will also start discussing ideas for the celebration of the FOSS
office suite 20th anniversary during the weekend of July 18/19, and of
LibreOffice 10th anniversary during the weekend of September 26/27, and
on Monday September 28.
Given the current situation, we will plan for virtual celebrations, with
the possibility of having local events (country based) in September, in
some geographies, according to local regulations.
Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
hangout/jabber email@example.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] VIRTUAL MARKETING PLAN
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] VIRTUAL MARKETING PLAN