[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 09:54:30 +0200
- To: Marketing list <email@example.com>
I've thought about running some polls/surveys on our Twitter account.
They're a good way to engage with followers and get feedback. On the
other hand, we need to be careful about the polls we run -- for
instance, we shouldn't do polls about features people may want, if we
have no plans/resources to implement them.
So I have a few ideas:
* Where do you use LibreOffice? (Home, work, both)
* What component of LibreOffice do you use most? (Writer, Calc etc.)
* For how long have you been using LibreOffice?
What do you think? Any other suggestions, or anything we should avoid?
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter||"kainz.a" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Event Banners Updated
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Event Banners Updated
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polls/surveys on Twitter