Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What Can LibreOffice Do To Fight COVID-19? (was: A LibreOffice team for Folding@home)

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 02:35, Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think this is great.
>
> Perhaps it would make sense to update this wiki page with some information.
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Boinc

Or perhaps create a page more generic to this type of CPU sharing use and
> have homefolding and boinc as sub-pages.

I'll try to create a Folding@home page at the Wiki if no one objects. I'm
having a few problems logging in (I created my account before the TDF
Single Sign On and even though I made a global account today I'm still
getting an authentication error) so for now I uploaded a preliminary version
at Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/raw/kRTRuz5z

Best regards,
Spyros

P.S. We just entered the top 10,000 teams at F@h.