[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffice team for Folding@home
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffice team for Folding@home
- From: Spyros <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 03:58:59 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I found recently that a Folding@home  team under the LibreOffice name
exists. I started contributing to it but did not create it (I assume
credits for that should go to wget).
Team ID: 260680
It just entered the top 15,000 teams (out of 250,000) based on total
I wonder if there would be interest in promoting it on social media (TDF
blog, Facebook, Twitter etc.), so interested folders of the community could
contribute if they know it exists. Due to the coronavirus pandemic,
interest at F@h has multiplied in the last month, going from ~560,000
completed work units per week to ~10,000,000 WU/week and in the process
becoming the first exaFLOP computing system.
FWIW, I noticed in the list archives that there was precedent with a
similar team for BOINC . Maybe a Wiki page with all the relevant
information should be similarly created?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What Can LibreOffice Do To Fight COVID-19? (was: A LibreOffice team for Folding@home)||"William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffice team for Folding@home||Uwe Altmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Ideas for 10,000th tweet?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffice team for Folding@home
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] The Beat Goes On - wallpaper
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffice team for Folding@home