[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] The Beat Goes On - wallpaper
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] The Beat Goes On - wallpaper
- From: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:03:27 -0400
- To: Tdf Marketing <email@example.com>
In posting on the SM site MeWe today about the 6.4.3 release of the
software I included a wallpaper graphic intended to support the LibreOffice
The graphic incorporated the LibreOffice 10/20 logo and a homage to the
wire frame gull wings used in the OO.o 2.x version of releases.
The Beat Goes On message is a reprise of similar wallpaper files I shared
at that time.
If anyone would like to use the jpeg file it is on the TDF/NC server in the
marketing images folder.
Or you can grab it from a Twitter post at
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Ideas for 10,000th tweet?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Ideas for 10,000th tweet?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Ideas for 10,000th tweet?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffice team for Folding@home