[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Events Page and Banners
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Events Page and Banners
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 21:50:11 -0400
- To: email@example.com
I have a little more time on my hands and can resume putting event
banners on the events page [https://www.libreoffice.org/events/].
I have updated the events page banner as it was still showing last
year's conference banner in Almaria. Let me know if there are still any
other events in the near future and I will try to put up upcoming event
banners on the slider.
I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?
Let me know if there are any issues with any of the banners ... we have
space for only 3 banners at a time for the events page banner slider.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Events Page and Banners||Jun Nogata <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Events Page and Banners
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Events Page and Banners