[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April
- From: "kainz.a" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 23:08:07 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: TDF Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am So., 5. Apr. 2020 um 22:57 Uhr schrieb Italo Vignoli <
> Marketing Conference Call
> Thursday, April 9, at 3PM CEST
> (please do not use video, to avoid connection issues)
> Based on the email exchanged during the last week, these are the topics
> for discussion, to replace our forced public inactivity with some
> virtual activity. Of course, we will have to choose and prioritize.
> 1. Add a banner to all web properties (websites and blogs) inviting
> people to give a try to LO, and donate to support the project
In time of COV where all companies, public organisation, ...
don't know how to support there stuff, I don't think it's a good idea.
I would go to the direction of how LibO can support them.
Use LibreOffice at school, company, home everywhere for free,
Online or Offline wherever you want
whatever you do LibreOffice is there for you.
We respect your privacy, we respect your situation.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog