Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April

Am So., 5. Apr. 2020 um 22:57 Uhr schrieb Italo Vignoli <
italo@libreoffice.org>:

> Marketing Conference Call
> Thursday, April 9, at 3PM CEST
> https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/marketing
> (please do not use video, to avoid connection issues)
>
> Based on the email exchanged during the last week, these are the topics
> for discussion, to replace our forced public inactivity with some
> virtual activity. Of course, we will have to choose and prioritize.
>
> 1. Add a banner to all web properties (websites and blogs) inviting
> people to give a try to LO, and donate to support the project

In time of COV where all companies, public organisation, ...
don't know how to support there stuff, I don't think it's a good idea.

I would go to the direction of how LibO can support them.

For example:
Use LibreOffice at school, company, home everywhere for free,
Online or Offline wherever you want
whatever you do LibreOffice is there for you.
We respect your privacy, we respect your situation.

cheers
Andreas_K