Am So., 5. Apr. 2020 um 22:57 Uhr schrieb Italo Vignoli <
italo@libreoffice.org>:

Marketing Conference Call
Thursday, April 9, at 3PM CEST
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/marketing
(please do not use video, to avoid connection issues)

Based on the email exchanged during the last week, these are the topics
for discussion, to replace our forced public inactivity with some
virtual activity. Of course, we will have to choose and prioritize.

1. Add a banner to all web properties (websites and blogs) inviting
people to give a try to LO, and donate to support the project

In time of COV where all companies, public organisation, ...
don't know how  to support there stuff, I don't think it's a good idea.

I would go to the direction of how LibO can support them.

For example:
Use LibreOffice at school, company, home everywhere for free,
Online or Offline wherever you want
whatever you do LibreOffice is there for you.
We respect your privacy, we respect your situation.

cheers
Andreas_K