Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Outdated Polish official site

> Pawel Konefal was the maintainer but it
> seems he is not active.
He was also inactive with Facebook LibreOffice Polish fanpage, I hope he’s OK.

> Would you like to take over and add your name here:
Ok I’ve change it.

As I see there is not really a lot of stuff to translate left - I can finish it this week. I think I can manage to configure site in silverstripe. How can we transfer translations from pootle?
We can put cms on server (even with temporary address until I polish it enough). When it will be ready we will can replace it with current site.

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678