[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:44:59 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I have sent a message to OpenDoc Society, which owns the ODF website.
On 1/20/20 11:36 AM, Diego Germán González wrote:
> From the account @libreoffice they invite you to visit the page
> Firefox marks it as unsafe for using an untrusted entity certificate.
> I suggest we don't spread that page until the issue is resolved.
> Not everyone understands what the problem is and is left with the fact
> that it is unsafe.
Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
hangout/jabber email@example.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems||Diego Germán González <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Leveraging MS Office account lock-out before deadline
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Leveraging MS Office account lock-out before deadline