[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems
- From: Diego Germán González <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 07:36:24 -0300
- To: email@example.com
From the account @libreoffice they invite you to visit the page https://www.opendocumentformat.org/.
Firefox marks it as unsafe for using an untrusted entity certificate.
I suggest we don't spread that page until the issue is resolved.
Not everyone understands what the problem is and is left with the fact that it is unsafe.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 7.0
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 7.0
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Page with security problems