Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Another question regarding Vanilla Libreoffice on Win 10 S and access to extensions

Disabling S mode should be strongly discouraged IMO.

if users need to do so to run some software then that is a failure of the
vendor of that software to adequately care for the users security, IMO.