[libreoffice-marketing] Re: LibreOfficeFR community - Request for presentation at FOSDEM hackfest

Hey William,

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> I'm very pleased to announce that today LibreOfficeFR overtook
> LibreOfficeBR in terms of followers on Twitter: reaching nearly 3000
> followers and 12 000 tweets published. LibreOfficeFR is now the first
> native language community on Twitter just behind @LibreOffice. :)

Congrats for that achievement! I'm sure that just the first of many
reasons to celebrate in 2020! :)

> This is why I was asking if at the FOSDEM hackfest, I can give[2] you a
> 25 minutes public presentation about this and *WHEN* during the 2 days?[3]
>
> Having as much person of the current board and board elected people
> would be nice to have (since the next board is taking office on Feb 12th
> after FOSDEM IIRC).

Sadly will (very likely) not be able to attend FOSDEM past Sunday -
but would still be *very much* interested in those slides, if you can
share them?

All the best,

-- Thorsten