[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello!
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 10:18:25 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 03/01/2020 09:56, Giuseppe Figliè wrote:
> I'm Giuseppe from Viareggio, Italy.
Nice to meet you -- welcome to our project and community!
> I've just joined the mailing list as I'd like to help you to improve the
> marking collaterals of Libre Office.
That's great, thanks! We have a lot of materials here, including
presentations, flyers, sticker designs and more:
If you'd like to improve any of those, or propose new materials, that'd
be great! We also create graphics for our social media channels, and
videos for our YouTube channel:
In addition, we do a lot of marketing via the blog:
See if there's anything that takes your interest :-) And just give me a
shout if you have any questions / ideas!
Marketing & PR, The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello!||Giuseppe Figliè <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Hello!||Giuseppe Figliè <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello!