Howdy,

So as the years winds down here my official report on my unofficial fan
pages;

Twitter
https://twitter.com/LibreOfficeVols continues on, still used almost
exclusively to feed a daily aggregation service. The account was on
auto-pilot for a couple years really, just recently I updated the set of
accounts followed and the filter settings to pickup Collabora Office/Online
and CIB twitter posts.

Plans: The list of accounts it follows overall should be updated - I was
considering for instance trying to include as many TDF member's (as listed
on the public TDF page) twitter accounts as possible. Truth be told that
has been a plan for a while and the some maybe 2020 will be the year. The
filters exclude any tweets that do not include the search string list
(LibreOffice, etc...)
// also thought I might want to ask before I did that, so I guess I'm
asking about that here ;-)

https://paper.li/LibreOfficeVols/paper#/ this is the daily Twitter
aggregation from those filters laid out by paper dot li.

Plans: Update the information in the Info section, it's been a number of
years and a lot of stuff has changed, a dead reference for one, like iOS
apps, etc.

MeWe

https://mewe.com/p/documentfoundation Page.
A whopping 72 followers as of today.

However It is steadily picking up 4-10 new followers each week now. Biggest
change since launching is these last few weeks folks (including some of the
group owners) are starting to share posts from the page in to groups, prior
to that I was doing that as the subject fit. So into the a few Linux
groups, an iOS apps group, Android Apps group and an OSS Office software
group.

That's about it.

Best wishes

Drew