Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice in 2019: project and community recap video

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 12:10 PM sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> Le 11/12/2019 à 17:23, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I've made a quick video summarising activities from the project and
> > community in the last year. It's unlisted at the moment, so please don't
> > share it yet -- I may still make some changes!
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7YQU_dycos
> >
> > For instance, I may add a donate suggestion at the end... What do you
> think?
>
> I like it like that, but I'm not an expert :) Thanks for your work!

Howdy,

Yes, that is quite nice!

I would agree, if Sophi is saying to leave it without a donation request
added to the, and leave as is but personally would when sharing it via a
social media post make the pitch for a donation in the post, along with a
link to the donate page.

Best wishes,

Drew