[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice in 2019: project and community recap video

Hello everyone,

I've made a quick video summarising activities from the project and
community in the last year. It's unlisted at the moment, so please don't
share it yet -- I may still make some changes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7YQU_dycos

For instance, I may add a donate suggestion at the end... What do you think?

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation