Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Intro

Hi Augusto,
I used to teach LibreOffice to my kids. Their school course includes
M$Office, so I told them that you want to learn driving a CAR, if your
teacher says learn driving a Toyota Corolla, can you drive BMW or Benz etc.
Same is the case MSExcel is like Corolla and I want to teach you Spread
Sheets i.e. like a CAR so you can drive any brand of CAR easily.

If you can share any presentation(s) it will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Was'Salaam
Iqbal Sajid