[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Intro
- From: Augusto Luca <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 20:49:58 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Hi, my name is Augusto and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I work providing training to different companies and public sector.
I received a requirement from one association, asking me to provide an
Excel Training Course. I will offer them a LibreOffice training so people
can lose the fear to use an alternative to MSoft that is libre.
I am planning to start with an introduction about difference between free
and libre software
If you think something else is needed or you have some materials to
complement the training I appreciate it.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Intro||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Intro||Iqbal Sajid <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Portugal’s Seixal completes switch to LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Intro
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Portugal’s Seixal completes switch to LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Intro