[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account
- From: William Gathoye <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 17:41:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I remember having asked the questions back in the days (2016), but as
the answer is now looking out of date, I'm asking it again.
I would like to port on the @LibreOfficeFR, the idea of LibreOffice tips
like what we have on the @LibreOffice account.
Back in the days, the tips were available on our marketing pad.  I
don't know whether they are still up to date.
Also do we have the translations (in French) for them? Since tips are
now included in LibreOffice itself, it would be great to take benefit of
this without having to retranslate everything.
Also what tool do you use to auto publish these tips on the English
@LibreOffice twitter account?
Thanks for you answers.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Event: GSoC Presentation in Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account