Hi everybody!

I am Peter and I if there is a need for that, I'm also available for some voice-overs.
I'm based in Lisbon and before I moved here to go into Facebook and Google Marketing, I've been a
stage actor in Germany for years.

So if you need a native German male speaker for something, I'd be happy to support the community.
My english is also very fluent with almost no accent (at least that's what I think).

My current expertise are payed ads on Facebook/Instagram and Google, so here I will be happy to
help as well although I don't think LibreOffice runs ads there, do you?

Anyway - all the best

Peter Schmuttermaier

Von meinem BlackBerry gesendet – dem sichersten Mobilgerät