Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Debian's new website -- some ideas for LibreOffice website?

The separation between the product and the community is indeed something
that is an good idea.

For me the Product is now Download button that's fine but the Product is
for me:

- LibreOffice Download (for the different OS's and packages)
- LibreOffice Online (link to an Demo login)
- Professional Support

And the community is

- ask.libreoffice.org
- get involved (where you come to the different groups)
- templates
- extensions
- documentation
- wiki
- planet

There is a nice blog post from Krita from the Blender conference about
community content.
https://krita.org/en/item/introducing-krita-artists-org/

So from my point of view the extension page (with extensions, templates and
documentation) should be more in the focus.

Best
Andreas_K