[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Voiceover/Video
- From: D K <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 19:35:32 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I'm a marketer that previously did video marketing for Studio 3T, the
MongoDB GUI. Part of my role was to create, edit, and upload videos to our
website and YouTube. While I can't do all of that for you due to my current
role - I would be more than happy to assist in providing the voiceover
needed for any videos you create (work permitting). I'm based in Germany,
but am American. I can also voice videos in Danish, German, or Swedish if
you need. You can listen to a few of the videos I've created here:
. I've noticed that lots of tech companies could use a better voice in
their videos, and I'd like to offer mine and build up my portfolio.
Looking forward to hearing from you
*Kind regards/ Med venlig hilsen/ Med vänliga hälsningar/ Mit freundlichen
Dakota R. Karlsson
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Voiceover/Video||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Debian's new website -- some ideas for LibreOffice website?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Debian's new website -- some ideas for LibreOffice website?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Debian's new website -- some ideas for LibreOffice website?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Voiceover/Video