[libreoffice-marketing] Debian's new website -- some ideas for LibreOffice website?

Hi everyone,

I just came across this preview of the new Debian website, which is due
to be launched later this month:

https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net

I like the way there's a clear distinction between community and
product. Maybe it's something we could take inspiration from, in a
future website redesign? What does everyone think?

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation