Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone

On 20/08/2019 17:04, Mike Saunders wrote:

> Sure, just let me know if you need anything. Here's the growth of
> @libreoffice over the last three years (followers):

Great super! But I was more thinking about the average views per tweet
you have (in terms of reach).

Because increasing the number of followers without much interaction
leads to nothing otherwise :D

Just asking here in order to see how we compare.

--
William Gathoye
<william@gathoye.be>