Hey William,

On 20/08/2019 16:40, William Gathoye wrote:

I'm pleased to announce that our LibreOfficeFR Twitter account has
reached a new milestone: 2000 followers :)

Fantastic -- congrats! I always see loads of discussion via the
@libreoffice account notifications :-)

Feel free to retweet our announcement [3] :)

We only use English with @libreoffice, but I've tweeted something:

https://twitter.com/libreoffice/status/1163828242031239168

[1] I'm curious to share the statistics we have with the "official"
@LibreOffice account.

Sure, just let me know if you need anything. Here's the growth of
@libreoffice over the last three years (followers):

14 Jun 2016: 10,922
14 Jul 2016: 11,255
14 Aug 2016: 11,681