Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Short report: LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019 Tokyo

Hello Sreekanth,

Thank you so much for your reply.
It was a pity for me that I was not able to meet you this year AsiaCon.
If we have any update about next opportunity, we'll inform you at here
and our Telegram. I hope I will meet you next time :)

Best,
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara