Hello everyone,

Just recently joined, I'm Eres Ferro from Indonesia, there are a couple of
aspects I'd like to work on regarding digital marketing aspects of
LibreOffice. I'm still relatively new to the digital marketing experience
and has no actual business experience (I'm practicing the methods of
digital marketing through my campus projects), so please correct me if I
get several things wrong.

1. Is there any way that I can contribute with LibreOffice SEO? From what
I've gathered so far, several pages are quite difficult to be accessed from
mobile. Looking at Google webmasters can give LibreOffice data of whichever
pages there are that needs fixing. I believe fixing these sites can boost
LibreOffice on search engines.

2. I really like the Youtube and Facebook social media accounts management.
Comments on Facebook accounts are quite responsive and friendly, the
Youtube contents feel like that they aren't just for new updates, but they
felt like blogs that communicates with costumers (localisation could be
useful for vlogs so engagements can be increased), Twitter has
#tipsoftheweek and retweets that boost engagement, those are lovely.

But what about Instagram? I've noticed that the main instagram account for
LibreOffice is @libreofficepics but they are not well maintained. Since we
are dealing with social media platform for pictures, my suggestion is that
the instagram account could be made active for simple purposes such as
posting sceneries with libreoffice related contents as the foreground, or
simply reposting pictures from documentfoundation blogs and reference the
links to these blogs on LibreOffice instagram account. I believe this
engagements are necessary since should LibreOffice releases full-editing
capabilities (or other major features) for Android and iOS, Instagram can
be used as one of the Social Media platforms to announce the news, since
major users of Instagram are mobile users.

Thank you everyone, I look forward to your replies.