Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Want to market LO in our open source event

Hi Mike,
It is our pleasure to market LO. I will use the material provided and see
how we can produce some fliers and banners for the stand. Anything that you
have to share will be appreciated. My address is as follows:

Evanson Ikua,
Linux Professional Institute of East Africa,
Unit 173, Dam Estate,
Lang'ata Road. Nairobi,
Kenya.
Tel: +254 722 955831