Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Much pleasure - I want to help with the LibreOffice project

Hi all,

I've reached out about assisting with Marketing (writing content, SEO,
Marketing Automation, etc), but I haven't received a straight response on
how I can do so.

I've just been seeing emails for non-marketing related topics within this
email chain.

Best,
Aaron

Best,