Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Blog post - subject Free OnLine services

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 1:41 AM <info@finchhost.com> wrote:

> this is good blog and marketing,
>
> but the i use most of the free vendors here there platform is slow with
> LibreOffice online is there an GPU or Open Cl or high performance
> LibreOffice online images or offers

Well, that post was only about those offering services for free but the
next one will be about the paid offerings.

As for high performance, systems tweaked for LOOL in other words, IDK of
any but maybe finchhost has an offering?

Best wishes,

Drew