[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 14:06:31 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On 04/06/2019 17:52, Drew Jensen wrote:
> Getting ready to share this blog posting
> Thinking about the value added text for the share post;
> Seems worth mentioning there are multiple projects a person could
> contribute to:
> LibreOffice Desktop Suite
> LibreOffice Online
> LibreOffice Android Viewer
> Document Liberation Project
> Each distinct enough to mention separately IMO and just wondering if I'm
> missing something there?
Yeah, each sub-project has different requirements and tools, so the more
guides we have, the better! I've been translating the Hungarian guides
as the content looks useful, but I think they mostly focus on the
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffie team for BOINC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffie team for BOINC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffie team for BOINC