Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?

Hi Drew,

On 04/06/2019 17:52, Drew Jensen wrote:

> Getting ready to share this blog posting
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/06/03/start-developing-libreoffice-registering-with-git-and-gerrit-and-local-settings/
>
> Thinking about the value added text for the share post;
>
> Seems worth mentioning there are multiple projects a person could
> contribute to:
> LibreOffice Desktop Suite
> LibreOffice Online
> LibreOffice Android Viewer
> Document Liberation Project
>
> Each distinct enough to mention separately IMO and just wondering if I'm
> missing something there?

Yeah, each sub-project has different requirements and tools, so the more
guides we have, the better! I've been translating the Hungarian guides
as the content looks useful, but I think they mostly focus on the
desktop app...

Cheers,
Mike