[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:52:00 -0400
- To: Tdf Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Getting ready to share this blog posting
Thinking about the value added text for the share post;
Seems worth mentioning there are multiple projects a person could
LibreOffice Desktop Suite
LibreOffice Android Viewer
Document Liberation Project
Each distinct enough to mention separately IMO and just wondering if I'm
missing something there?
Thanks and best wishes,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] A LibreOffie team for BOINC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice logo use for a book
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?