[libreoffice-marketing] What all is there for developers to work on?

Howdy,

Getting ready to share this blog posting
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/06/03/start-developing-libreoffice-registering-with-git-and-gerrit-and-local-settings/

Thinking about the value added text for the share post;

Seems worth mentioning there are multiple projects a person could
contribute to:
LibreOffice Desktop Suite
LibreOffice Online
LibreOffice Android Viewer
Document Liberation Project

Each distinct enough to mention separately IMO and just wondering if I'm
missing something there?

Thanks and best wishes,

Drew