Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?

On 2019年5月25日 下午7:09:30 [GMT+09:00], Roland Hummel <roland.hummel@student.hu-berlin.de> wrote:
>Hi Franklin,
>
>On 5/25/19 1:34 AM, Franklin Weng wrote:
>> Hi, sorry for missing the messages.
>>
>> We have another version which replaced the mobile phone to a folder:
>>
>> https://nextcloud.slat.org/index.php/s/k83gXDoMXFFLZMf
>>
>> See if it fits your needs.
>
>this is Video is perfect in style and length. The only thing missing
>here for a clear message in my opinion:
>
>Until second 14 you see something green with a lot of logos on it which
>is locked by the chains. For me it was not clear what this green object
>is about.
>
>Would it be a lot of work to replace this green object with a notebook
>running LibreOffice Writer?
>This would be a more clear statement: "Ah, this is about liberating an
>office software running on my notebook!"
>
>Best regards
>Roland

Hi,

We put the green folder there because folders are used to hold files/documents. The logos upon the folder means those organizations work very hard and lead us to try breaking the chain and lock and liberate the documents.

I've put the blender file of the animation on our own nextcloud instance (https://nextcloud.slat.org/index.php/s/WEj32aXNnWrHM5A ). Theoretically if you want to change the folder to a laptop you just need to replace the object. But I may he wrong because I'm not expert on blender
BTW, it would take a lot of time re-rendering maybe almost all the frames, which took us two weeks for the first time. Then, I don't think a laptop would be more suitable than a folder.

Regards, Franklin
--
Franklin Weng, Member, Board of Director & Certification Committee
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint