Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?

Dear Franklin,

On 5/25/19 1:17 PM, Franklin Weng wrote:
> We put the green folder there because folders are used to hold
> files/documents. The logos upon the folder means those organizations
> work very hard and lead us to try breaking the chain and lock and
> liberate the documents.
>
> I've put the blender file of the animation on our own nextcloud instance
> (https://nextcloud.slat.org/index.php/s/WEj32aXNnWrHM5A ). Theoretically
> if you want to change the folder to a laptop you just need to replace
> the object. But I may he wrong because I'm not expert on blender
> BTW, it would take a lot of time re-rendering maybe almost all the
> frames, which took us two weeks for the first time. Then, I don't think
> a laptop would be more suitable than a folder.

thank you so much, this will be really helpful to spread LibreOffice at
my University!

Last question: Under which license you allow modifications? CC-BY-SA? If
so: Which institution/person can I mention for "BY"?

Best regards
Roland