[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?
- From: Roland Hummel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 18:19:21 +0200
- To: Franklin Weng <email@example.com>, Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
On 5/25/19 1:17 PM, Franklin Weng wrote:
> We put the green folder there because folders are used to hold
> files/documents. The logos upon the folder means those organizations
> work very hard and lead us to try breaking the chain and lock and
> liberate the documents.
> I've put the blender file of the animation on our own nextcloud instance
> (https://nextcloud.slat.org/index.php/s/WEj32aXNnWrHM5A ). Theoretically
> if you want to change the folder to a laptop you just need to replace
> the object. But I may he wrong because I'm not expert on blender
> BTW, it would take a lot of time re-rendering maybe almost all the
> frames, which took us two weeks for the first time. Then, I don't think
> a laptop would be more suitable than a folder.
thank you so much, this will be really helpful to spread LibreOffice at
Last question: Under which license you allow modifications? CC-BY-SA? If
so: Which institution/person can I mention for "BY"?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing]
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing]
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice promo trailer?