Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?

Hi Mike and Franklin,

On 5/3/19 10:08 AM, Mike Saunders wrote:
> On 26/04/2019 13:15, Roland Hummel wrote:
>>
>> Until know I think "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" [1] would be the
>> best in terms of length and main message.
>>
>> Would the The Document Foundation would be able to modify the version
>> showing a PC/Notebook instead of the Smartphone so that it would fit as
>> a short trailer to promote the *desktop* version of LibreOffice?
>
> The video was made by our Taiwanese community -- so I'm including
> Franklin Weng in this reply, in case he hasn't seen it! He might have
> access to the source files, and can share them with you...

because I didn't get any reply until now: Franklin? Would it be possible
to adjust your trailer [1] for the LO Desktop version?

Best regards and thank you Mike for connecting me with Franklin
Roland

[1] https://invidio.us/watch?v=zIDFFLre08I