Re: [libreoffice-marketing] NextCloud blog about Secure View with Collabora Office

FYI
Used the TDF nexcloud server to make the shots and to get use to how the
feature works.

It may not be the absolute latest releases or either NC or LOOL but the
basic description from the NextCloud blog worked as expected when I tried
it on the TDF instance.

Drew