[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice logo use for a book
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice logo use for a book
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 20:49:00 +0200
- To: Marketing LibreOffice <email@example.com>
I'm in contact with someone publishing books in Dutch on LibreOffice.
Task-oriented. It would be nice if there is some LibreOffice logo on/in
does not refer to that.
A mail to legal@documentfoundation is needed?
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice logo use for a book||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] NextCloud blog about Secure View with Collabora Office
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New screenshots for localised LibreOffice websites
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] NextCloud blog about Secure View with Collabora Office
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice logo use for a book