Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Libreoffice vs Apache OpenOffice: how to choose the right free office suite for you | TechRadar

Howdy,

I wanted to add something here - today I read an article about South Korea
planning to switch from Windows 7 to (some version of) Linux.
Reading over the comments it is clear that people are in more than a few
cases referring to features supported in LibreOffice but attributing them
to OpenOffice (where they are not).

So I put this here because the comment in a previous email, "but in general
we try
to avoid comparisons with Apache OpenOffice."

I think that is a mistake.

Best wishes,

Drew