[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page
- From: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 23:11:33 -0300
- To: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreO - Marketing Global <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Probably I'm the only MC member who aren't sleeping this moment, so let me
say that we got your renewal mail at the MC mailing list, mentioning this
The form is maintained by the MC, but a review after some time is always
important and, of course, we can do it with a marketing approach.
Until I know, this field (as a mandatory information) are there since the
first version of the form. We have planned to change some parts of it (in
order to the GDPR compliance for example), but nothing related with this
field yet. With your mail, be sure that we will put it into the discussion!
Thanks for your message!
Em sex, 3 de mai de 2019 7:57 PM, Jean Weber <email@example.com> escreveu:
> This may be the wrong list for this topic, but I think it does reflect
> badly on our marketing efforts, or at least efforts to attract new
> contributors and TDF members.
> I looked at the application & renewal page on the TDF website.
> It has as a required field "Salutation" with only two choices: "Mrs"
> and "Mr". Both of these do NOT apply to me. And why is this a required
> field? What difference does it make? I recommend that this page be
> Regards, Jean
> Jean Hollis Weber
> TDF member
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page