[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 08:56:50 +1000
- To: LibreO - Marketing Global <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This may be the wrong list for this topic, but I think it does reflect
badly on our marketing efforts, or at least efforts to attract new
contributors and TDF members.
I looked at the application & renewal page on the TDF website.
It has as a required field "Salutation" with only two choices: "Mrs"
and "Mr". Both of these do NOT apply to me. And why is this a required
field? What difference does it make? I recommend that this page be
Jean Hollis Weber
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page||Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] TDF has been accepted as Google Seasons of Doc mentoring organization.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Application for Membership page