[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:15:56 -0400
- To: Tdf Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I was hoping that if an Impress file is part of the above presentation it
would be available on-line, later? If so I would love a link to it.
Otherwise, hoping all have a great time at Frühlingsfest 2019 this weekend.
ps I shared details on the presentation on the TDF page over at MeWe, I
assume that anything LibreOffice related from TDF Advisory board member
vendors is appropriate for a foundation focused page.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] "LibreOffice Viewer for Android" trailer adaption for dekstop version?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] TDF has been accepted as Google Seasons of Doc mentoring organization.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Libreoffice vs Apache OpenOffice: how to choose the right free office suite for you | TechRadar
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice