Howdy,

FYI, opening day ( a couple of direct invites, and a share into a Linux
group, so folks to folks I knew knew what TDF is) I used a photo from one
of the TDF events - People in other words, no text over top. The page
picked up 10 followers from that for 13 total. (either a really small
number or a large daily change percentage wise *smile*)

Today I changed out that photo for a custom graphic header with logos for
context, and sans the people.Click on  https://mewe.com/p/documentfoundation
and visualize that with only a photo and no logos and it makes sense to
change.

The graphic is now on the shared marketing folder as
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/135135

I really like the use of people representing TDF though and I might blend
the photo into that header image..we'll see.

Best wishes,

Drew

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 2:59 PM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>