Re: [libreoffice-marketing] List of Web Hosting providers offering LibreOffice Online as part of their service?

Howdy,

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:06 AM FINCHHOST <info@finchhost.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i think you can choose from nextcloud online provider you can signup with
> free nextcloud acount with libreoffice online available on it
>
> https://nextcloud.com/signup/
> <https://link.getmailspring.com/link/B9118473-1442-4576-8B4C-705D2E1E669A@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnextcloud.com%2Fsignup%2F&recipient=ZHJld2plbnNlbi5pbmJveEBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D>

Excellent.

Looking at it; Five preferred NC providers that's it, and doesn't
necessarily get you a free LOOL. I know because I just signed up at all
five.

One hosting provider included LibreOffice Online (an older 6.0 version)
with the free package.
One hosting provider provided LOOL via Collabora Developer CODE appliance.
The remaining providers did not include it in the free account but it was
available for a fee.

Thanks, that was a good lead.

Best wishes,

Drew