Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Social Media site MeWe and possible presence?

Howdy,

Well, the short version is I went ahead and Published a Document Foundation
Page on the service today.

Today's post was on the 6.2.3 release with link to blog announcement,
sharing that post twice; in a private group and on my public stream.

Currently there are three followers, Sophie G, Italo V and myself.

A page will not return in Mewe page search or page browser view until it
has minimum five followers.

So, if anyone reading this is using the service and wants to help get past
that first goal of five followers the page url is:
https://mewe.com/p/documentfoundation

That's good for a short version, huh..

Drew