Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice promo trailer?

Hi Drew,

if i understood correctly for example for General Advertisement
(branding/Cheeky ads like Mac vs PC) to "tickle the Interest of users"
these are usually short adverts say 30s or less.
but if we want to tickle the interest of technical persons (presentation
advertisement) then those would be the long. usually 1 minute or more.

if this was the meaning as what is being worked on, where is the current
library located for use? (assuming that i am not the only one looking for
such material for airing)

regards,
Warren.