Howdy,

Jonathon's really hit the mark, IMO, with how much of his last email is
phrased.

Roland has a valid and important view also.

I think the best way to address both, with a 'promo' video, is for TDF to
work towards three categories of promo videos:

Work Product focused videos;
ie. LibreOffice.
 1 Encompassing both differentiating features/benefits (longer)
 2 Branding (short)

TDF Community focused videos;
Longer format and cover the what is FOSS & OpenStandards and who is the
community called The Document Foundation

So I think current video covers work product features and is long.
I bet there is one that covers the community focus also and it is long.
I'm figuring anything longer than 30 seconds is long here.

There isn't a short branding video however. Would that be accurate?

Best wishes,

Drew