just to be clear - there is a list available at the Collabora site:
https://www.collaboraoffice.com/partners-main/partners/

That is good, but it isn't really that end user friendly IMO. Click on the
one link and you are asked to fill in a online form for more information
and not link is offered to the actual host.

I picked one WebO and went to their site to find details on what is
offered.

Before I go further let me say I first did an internet search for 'Web
hosts offering LibreOffice Online' and got zero hits.

Alright so back to Webo. Turn out that on their site they only refer to
what they have Collabora Online and when they talk it they say that it can
work with documents for MSO and OpenOffice, they never use the word
LibreOffice in their web pages.

So I think it would be good to create a list that has some chance of being
found if someone searched for 'Web hosts offering LibreOffice Online' or
something similar.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 9:12 AM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>