[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Mastodon for native-language projects
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Mastodon for native-language projects
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 16:35:57 +0200
- To: Marketing list <email@example.com>
Maybe this is something for the localisation list, but let's try
discussing it here first :-) As some of you may have seen, we've set up
a Mastodon account on the Fosstodon server for LibreOffice:
We could do the same for other languages, like we have the LibreOfficeFR
and LibreOfficeDE Twitter accounts for instance. However! Fosstodon only
allows accounts and messages ("toots") in English.
If anyone is interested in setting up an account for another language,
let's discuss options here -- there are lots of Mastodon "instances"
(servers) out there, although I haven't looked at many of them yet! As
an example, this instance seems to be popular for many languages,
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Mastodon for native-language projects||Fabián Rodríguez <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Social Media site MeWe and possible presence?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Mastodon for native-language projects
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Social Media site MeWe and possible presence?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Mastodon for native-language projects