Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Social Media site MeWe and possible presence?

Hi Drew,

On 01/04/2019 21:58, Drew Jensen wrote:

> Last minute thought; I know but, if by any chance you used Google Takeout
> to retrieve the Google Plus posts from the LO and/or TDF account pages and
> (the big one) IF you picked JSON for the type data in the zip file created
> there is a way to automatically load all the top level posts into MeWe
> using a tool of their own creation. No idea if it could load to a Page vs
> User Account but maybe that would be possible.

Thanks for your help with the MeWe page. Regarding G+, Florian
(Effenberger) did a Google Takeout a few days ago, as he is the original
owner (as an admin, that option wasn't available to me). So we do have
the data, although Florian mentioned that it might be also combined with
his personal data/posts...

Cheers,
Mike