Hi Mike,

Last minute thought; I know but, if by any chance you used Google Takeout
to retrieve the Google Plus posts from the LO and/or TDF account pages and
(the big one) IF you picked JSON for the type data in the zip file created
there is a way to automatically load all the top level posts into MeWe
using a tool of their own creation. No idea if it could load to a Page vs
User Account but maybe that would be possible.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it.

Last minute because I don't know how much longer folks can pull G+ data via
Takeout.

Drew

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 3:11 PM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>